- 2 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon Weber® Sriracha Rub
- 4 salmon fillets, 1-inch thick
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Mango Salsa
- 1 mango, peeled and diced 1/2-inch
- 1 jalapeno pepper, diced
- 1/3 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Juice from 1 lime
Spicy but sweet salmon with a refreshing mango salsa.
Preheat grill to medium heat (350° to 450°F).
Rub 2 tablespoons sriracha rub over both sides of salmon. Combine honey, lime juice and 1 teaspoon rub. Grill salmon over medium direct heat for 8 to 12 minutes, turning once. Brush glaze over salmon the last 3 minutes of cooking.
Combine all salsa ingredients and serve with salmon. Mango Salsa can be made ahead and refrigerated until ready to serve.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!