- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup bacon crumbles
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Weber® Kick'N Chicken Seasoning
- OR 1-1/2 tablespoons Weber® Bold Chipotle
- 12 large jalapeno peppers, cut in half and seeded
The spicy food lovers in your family will LOVE these!
Combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, bacon crumbles and seasoning in a small bowl. Mix well. Fill pepper halves with cream cheese mixture.
Preheat grill pan over Medium Direct heat. Place peppers on grill pan using tongs. (If no grill pan is available, simply place the peppers directly on the grates.) Grill for 5 to 7 minutes until bottoms of peppers are slightly blistered. Serve with plenty of cold beverages!
Recipe Tip: When removing stems and seeds from the peppers, leave 1/8th inch of the seed pod intact at the top of the pepper. This will keep the cream cheese from melting onto the grill pan.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!