- 1/4 cup Mazola® Corn, Canola OR Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Onion Powder
- 2 teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Ground Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Medium Grind Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (12 ounces) beer
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
This simple marinade gives chicken a major flavour boost!
Combine oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, spices and salt in a large bowl or resealable plastic bag. Stir in beer; add chicken.
Marinate for 30 minutes or up to 24 hours in refrigerator.
Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken over medium heat for 12 to 15 minutes, turning once. Cook until juice runs clear and internal temperature of chicken reaches 170ºF.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!